Web publication



I designed and illustrated this very official and simple web publication for EETU ry about the future technology for elderly people. In the beginning I made the illustrations in hand-drawn style, but later the client wanted more formal graphics. But as an example here are some illustrations done in both styles! The whole pdf can be read here.

 

Who?

I'm Salla Vasenius, a graphic designer and someone who likes to draw, play improv theater, make films and do all kinds of creative stuff. I live in Helsinki and have studied new media in Aalto Arts school since autumn 2013.

If you have some interesting projects, please contact me: sallav (ät) gmail.com

What?

I wanted to create a blog for all that interesting stuff I do at school and in my free time.

So this is NOT really a portfolio, this is more like a collection of everything inspiring and creative I've been doing.